Wisdom of Love at R-HAAN
The biggest date night of the year will soon be upon us. Show the someone special in your life just how much you love and appreciate them with a sumptuous red-themed dinner at Bangkok’s premier 2-Michelin-starred restaurant – R-HAAN.
Renowned for our authentically regional and royal cuisine that skillful combines seasonal ingredients from across Thailand, our well-rounded dinner set is guaranteed to be the culinary highlight of your year.
Whether you’re dining with your husband, wife, best friend or family, show the love this Valentine’s Day with an exclusive set dinner menu at our award-winning fine dining restaurant in the heart of trendy Thonglor.
As the theme of the day is undoubtedly romance, and nothing signifies the notion more than the colour red, that is how our dinner extravaganza will be styled. We shall be preparing all food matched to the colour red. To achieve this, we’ll be making liberal use of carefully selected ingredients containing lycopene, betacyanin and anthocyanin, all substances with proven benefits for the heart, blood system and all-over health and wellbeing. For example, lycopene is an antioxidant that can reduce cholesterol and help prevent cancers, such as prostate, lung and cervical.
To bring our red theme to full bloom we’ll be using a wide array of fruits and vegetables. Some of the most prominent ones are as follows:
● Chilli: To stimulate the digestive system, increase appetite and metabolism, clear the throat and lungs, alleviate migraines, provide joint pain relief, target inflammation, reduce the risk of cancer and fight off the cold and flu.
● Pomegranate: Rich in vitamins (A, C, E), iron, calcium, magnesium and antioxidants. Also great for the skin and can help prevent and/or reduce the symptoms of more than ten types of cancer, including liver, intestine and skin.
● Red Bell Peppers: This mighty vegetable contains high amounts – 200 percent of your daily requirement in fact – vitamin A, B6, folate and beta carotene, all of which help support healthy eyesight, particularly night vision.
● Rose Apple: This one is also great for the prevention of colorectal cancer. And, as it’s high in dietary fibre, it may help protect against common digestive issues, regulate blood sugar and aid weight management.
● Strawberry: Containing high amounts of vitamin C, manganese, folate (vitamin B9) and potassium. And as they’re also rich in antioxidants, they are useful in preventing cancer, especially breast, and controlling blood sugar levels.
● Tomatoes: A major source of the antioxidant lycopene, which has been linked to many health benefits, including reduced risk of cancer and heart disease. They are also a great source of vitamins K and C, potassium and folate.
● Watermelon: Containing concentrated levels of vitamins (A, B, C) and minerals, such as potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus and lycopene. As it’s low in sugar, this fruit is also great for maintaining one’s weight.
Our set menu of 18 delicious courses will be served alongside a complimentary glass of rose champagne. We have a limited number of tables available for this exclusive event, so we encourage you to reserve as early as possible to ensure you are part of the celebrations.
Date: Friday, February 14th
Time: 18:00 – 23:00
Booking: Call 02 059 0433 – 34 or 095 141 5524 between 12:00 and 21:00 daily; e-mail email@example.com.
And, of course, don’t forget to come dressed in something red!